Bookmark and Share

Friday, May 16, 2008

iLuv both sucks and blows

As yall know I'm getting ready for a trip to Greenland. I knew I wanted to take some speakers with me to play my new iTouch through and I also wanted to show my videos on the tv or projector or what ever. I originally was gonna by a Dock and the composite cable from Apple for about $100. Then I was gonna pickup some decent computer speakers to be the sound system. While I was surfing I came across the iLuv that is a boombox with Aux-in and A/V out for the iPod and only $59 at circuit city. I'm thinking cool beans solves all my problems and is cheaper plus radio is bonus. I fully expected no bass but at least descent sound. I fully expected to be able to hookup my iTouch and go for it according to the compatibility list. Well I was wrong on both accounts. Remember the old unpowered computer speakers from back in the day?? How nasilly they sounded?? Well that is what this thing sounds like. I figure I can deal with that as long as it outputs my videos, right?? Wrong, only supports old iPod Videos. WTF!!!! So I am gonna do my original plan and get the dock and the cable and the speakers. Crap!!!

No comments: