Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am all set for the new Mac Laptop announcement

Well I guess this is my last chance to make any predictions for the event today. Unfortunately I will not be able to watch any of the live text streams because of class but you can bet your LCII that I will be reading what happened the minute I hit my office. So here are my picks

  • The new case will have the beveled edges of the Macbook Air
  • There will be a new Macbook Air
  • Full Multi-touch trackpad
  • A sub $1000 entry laptop
  • Glass screens with LED backlight for the Macbook Pros
  • BlueRay burner option
As much as I would like to say a touch screen I really feel they will be saving the tablet for Mac World. I envision a Star Trek looking pad and I so can't wait for that to become a reality. So that is what I have my money on. Lets see what happens!!

BTW here is a link to the live events:

http://skemez1.posterous.com/live-video-and-audio-for-apple

No comments: