Bookmark and Share

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ok what is the deal with all my shows ending??

Ok I am fully aware that many of you will consider this whining but you have to admit 2008 and 2009 has definitely seen the death of a lot of very popular shows. So here is my list of my favorites that are hitting the end of series mark this year.

  • Boston Legal
  • Stargate Atlantis
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Survivorman
  • The 4400
  • Jericho
I am seriously thinking about just stopping my TV intake cause you get all caught up (sniff) in the characters lives (sniff sniff) and you just want them ... to not have "mad cow"... defeat the Wraith... make it to Earth... eat more grubs... figure out what is Jordan Collier power... or really know what the hell is up with Robert Hawkins?? So to my shows and their various characters I will miss you so much. My Sunday... Monday... Wednesday.. and Friday nights will be ever so empty without you.

No comments: