Bookmark and Share

Monday, March 26, 2007

Riding the Segway


This weekend I was in Chicago to help save the world. I got a few extra minutes late sunday to explore the city a bit before hoping on the plane to come home. While I was walking around I saw this security guard on a segway and had to ask if someone rented them. Sure enough two blocks away there was a dealer/tour group. It cost like $70 for a guided tour but the tour had already left and the one after it was sold out. Fine. dont let me spend my hard earned $70. I decided to ask the overly tanned clerk if I could at least get a picture on one to say I did it. The guy did more than that. He pulled out one with nobby tires and let me ride! To sweet. Check out the vid on youtube of me being ultra geeky complete wit the newegg cap lol.

No comments: