Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

iPhone Contest

So I am rolling up to VA listening to Mac Break Weekly. I knew it was going to be all about the iPhone that I can't have for a while when I hear Scott Bourne drop a plug for his Apple Phone Show web site (www.applephoneshow.com). He let out the news that he was going to attempt to purchase 12 iPhones on release day for testing, breakdown and (drum roll please) a conest. Holy mother of Steve Jobs I was all over it. A chance for my broke asphalt to get a free iPhone. Now I could tell you what I have to do to participate in the contest, but quite honestly I don't want you to do it, becasue I want that phone lol. So Scott, please for the love of all things holy please give me that phone. I tell ya what, I will give you my three (3) Commodore 64's , one (1) Commadore 128, a TRS 80, and a TI-99A with the rare peripheral upgrade back pack for one of those phones. I mean come on man I am desperate. I have no problems providing photos to prove I am serious. Please man, help a desperate geek out!!!

With Love
Jeaime

No comments: