Bookmark and Share

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Network Marketing - Good thing or Bad thing?

Like I said in some previous posts, my wife and I have started a couple businesses. The main thing we are looking to accomplish is a residual income so that we don't have to rely on our 9-5's so much. The one Sony found is Pre-paid Legal. PPL does for legal services what heath insurance does for medical services. In other words for $26.00 a month you can have your own legal services. It is pretty awesome! The catch is I need to do network marketing in order to actually make some money. In truth that is what all businesses do but for me it is just so hard to actually do that. I even got small business certified thinking it would be easier to work with businesses because they obviously need the services. Well--though they need it it is a pain to get through to this business owner who is working a shoe string budget that a monthly service fee could help grow and protect their business. All they think is "what are you here to sell me?" I understand where they are coming from but if your business can't afford $40.00 a month, then you have other issues, you know what I mean lol.

Anyway what I really wanted to say in this post is that I feel like I should really offer the business if not then at least the service to my family and friends. The catch is that I don't want to be one of those people that seem like I want to abuse the trust in the relationships that I have made. I really want to help these people if for no other reason than to say once I have made it, I gave you a chance to make it with me. I don't know. What do you guys think??

~J

BTW- if you really do what some more info on this just shoot me an email (jeaime@powellprivilege.com) or give me a call.

No comments: