Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mac Rumors Live from Keynote Hacked during event.

Well for all of you all that are Apple fanboys like me you were probably sitting there watching the live blogs for the keynote at MacWorld this year. Well I'm flipping between my six tabs and then I see a retraction for a "Steve is Dead" comment. And then the links start pouring in. I was able to copy the text right before the site was taken down.

9:31 am Very hard to show this stuff in a slide, so here's a demo. Randy Ubillos - chief architect of video applications.
9:31 am 4CHAN.ORG /G/URUS FOR THE FUCKING WIN
9:30 am Oh, wait, sorry, Steve did die. Our condolences.
9:30 am Precision editor, advanced drag & drop, maps (2D and 3D) in your movies.
9:30 am HTTP://M.ATTHEW.NET
9:30 am What's in iMovie '09?
9:29 am SEX ME
9:28 am iMovie '09
9:28 am That's iPhoto '09.
9:28 am Places can show a map with all photos taken in the specific area.
9:27 am Steve did not die.
9:27 am Retraction on Steve Jobs comment...we don't know how that got in our feed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have about 50 sreenshots of the spamming.