Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Windows 7 Public Beta to start Tomorrow!! (1/9/09)

Ok I have to admit I am actually a little excited about the Vista redo Windows 7. Ballmer announced at CES that the beta will open up tomorrow and I am going to be all over it. Through some umm...resources I have been working with Windows 7 since last year when it was first announce and I gotta say it actually does what it is supposed to do. It is stable and it look good without tons of unnecessary crap... you know the way Vista should have been. I am watching the keynote right now so I can't really make any rants but I will definately do a vs between Ballmer and Schiller a bit later. So guys lets get ourselves ready for another big Windows release!

Here is the link to where the beta is supposed to release :
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default.aspx

No comments: