Bookmark and Share

Monday, July 16, 2007

Letting Canon Go



Friday the guys from Canon put together a party for me. First of all this was the first job that a party was ever thrown for me. Actually it is the only party I have ever had. I um....well that was pretty special for me but I'm not gonna get all emotional about this. I just wanna say you never really realize how involved you life is with a place until you leave it. I really truly do miss these guys. I also plan to make a conscious effort to stay in contact with them. Ok now for the stories lol.

Sandie found the pattern, and Dreeny knitted me a well--little Je'aime glove for the cold winters of the Antarctic lol. I will post a pict a bit later but it is awesome lol.

Lets see here, I also got Lance in a bit of trouble by faking wing man on him. Lol. I know Lance is married and Liz is great but the "Buttery Nipples" I had just made me act lol. (Sony, that is a drink I had--that comes in pairs lol. ) I tell you what though, if he was married, he woudl have so been in lol.

Talked with a girlie about her new hubby. Things are going rough with her hubby which I tried to warn her about. The first and second years of marriage are pure hell. You have to get to that point that you understand that you are two different people but no matter what dispute or argument you have, you know that divorce isn't even a concern. Then you can get to the point that you have that type of relationship in which love truly takes over. Marriage takes work. Hard work. If you aren't willing to put the work into it--don't get married!!

Beyond that, jokes flowed. Work stories abounded. And the laugh came until my cheeks hurt. I simply had the time of my life. Thanks so much guys for taking the time to come out. I had an absolute blast.

Oh yeah before I forget, I formally bequeath my harem to Dirk lol. Enjoy buddy lol!!

No comments: