Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 6, 2007

My last day at Canon

Here is the letter I sent out to all of my Canon friends. You never realize how difficult it is to write something like that until you have to.


Well guys it has been a great 4.5 years. I have made many friends, and have much respect for all of you. Unfortunately the time has come for me to take a different path. I have been debating what I should say in my last letter. I was gonna come up with this cool thing where I used song lyrics, but I decided against it. Then I decided to put in a picture of some of the cool stuff I was going to do in Antarctica, but I dropped that idea too. I dropped them because I didn't want to make a joke out of how much I am truly going to miss this place. I know the customers can get on your nerves, and even the politics of this place can get to you sometimes, but the simple fact is this place has been good to me. I have enjoyed every minute, and it is simply because you all made it all worth it! I am truly thankful for every experience, every trial, and every success because you all were there with me to help keep it fun. So before I drop a big man tear (lol) I just want to say thanks, good luck, and keep in touch. I will truly miss you all.

No comments: