Bookmark and Share

Monday, December 31, 2007

Gonna blow something up tonight!!

Tonight is one of my favorite times of year. Time when it is legal to pop fireworks. I am so excited. Dirk and I are gonna hook up...purchase some toys lol and then blow some crap up. I have loved New Years since I was a kid because of this. I remember Dad use to sleep until 11:59pm and then run outside with his shotgun and fire off shots at midnight lol. I was always perfectly happy with bottle rockets and firecrackers. And then that one year Dad bought me mortars muuuuhuuuhaaaa lol.

When I got older my middle brother Johnny and I use to have a tradition. During the week between Christmas and New Years we would make a trip to South of the Border to pick up supplies. Then New Years night I would either spend the night over his house or he would come to mom and dads house for us to explode them. I really miss those days. One of the unfortunate facts of life is when you get married somethings have to go away. Oh well. Happy New Years folks. I'll post some picks or vids next year lol.

~J

No comments: