Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mental Dump

Okay, here is what is going on in the old brain right now:

- My office is dirty as hell -- I so have to get this place organized before the new school year starts

- I have fell off in my businesses so I am going to 3 day seminar to pull me back on track.

- Linear Algebra is gonna suck a$$ - I am actually going to have to start studying again.

- I have to get to moms house to finish cleaning out my old closest. I am so not looking forward to doing this. So much crap.

- I need to wash clothes - I just dont want to lol

- I should at least play the game I rented and is now overdue to take back.

- Q is bothering me a bit because he keeps contacting my wife. I know I have nothing to worry about but it is just bothering me. He is my brother and I love him but stop texting/calling my wife so much I mean damn.

- I can't wait for my new glasses to get hear though I'd rather get the lasik surgery so I will never need glasses again.

- This winter break has been way to small and everything starts right back up as soon as the new year starts.

Ok now were to start lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, but remember! On the brighter side of things....

MacWorld is only a couple of weeks away!! Lord Jobs will come down from the mountain and relieve you of al of your worries! Behold! lol.