Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I got faked out

I am in a panic about the house at this point. We are supposed to move in there by May 1st. In other words my lease will be up May 1st so the house needs to be ready before then to get moved in and what not. Well I always try to stop by while I am down in Elizabeth City which is about every other day. Well today I pulled up and saw back loaders and trucks and cars and got excited. I found out that my excitement was misplaced because they were just there do do on another lot what had already been done to mine. I hope they get mind done on time cause if they dont I will,,,I will,,,I WILL just wait some more lol. Until the next pictorial update here is the sat pic with my land in yellow courtesy of Google Earth for your viewing pleasure.

~J

No comments: