Bookmark and Share

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Crazy but I had to do it --Barefoot Iceberg Surfing lol

Ok so this pretty good sized iceberg was slamming into the dock out in back of our cabin about 1:00am. I grabbed Logan, Anthony, and Eric and we went out side to try to hope on it. Unfortunately the one I could have stood on was just a bit to far out but there was a decent sized one on the side of the dock. Now you must realized that we have been talking about getting on an iceberg since we got here so this was our chance. Eric and Anthony punked out but Logan and I were all about it. Logan weighs about 100lbs lighter than I do so we actually got on. I am gonna post the film but since I couldnt I did the next best thing......barefoot iceberg surfing lol. I tell you one other thing too; my left foot hit tat water for a split second and I can honestly say the ice was warmer lol. Good land that water is cold lol.

~J

No comments: