Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 11, 2008

I want my 2.0 upgrade dang it!!

Last night (the night before Jebus Phone part 2) I saw the new iTunes was available. I'm thinking great, I can go ahead and purchase the new software for my iTouch right!!!,,,,,Wrong. It is currently 11:12am here in Greenland and the freggin software hasn't released yet. I mean WTF. te bad part is I already purchased Super Monkey Ball and grabbed a couple other freebee apps in anticipation. Come on Brother Steve let me bask in the glory of the 2.0 software with the app store and enterprise management. Let the Apple love flow down lol. It is already bad enough that I couldn't stand in a long line to get my iPhone with my fellow fan boys. At least let me have my upgrade. I am watching the live covereage of the lines, that shoudl count for something lol.

No comments: