Bookmark and Share

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jumbo Fish Davlu with chilli powder- Umm Umm that is some good eating

Ok so I was in the "Grillen" to get some hotdogs on the 4th of July. While I was in there, I saw three local girls eating what I could only describe as straw. They would pull the stuff out of the bag by the hand full, fold it down and cheww it like cows chew hay. So of course I had to try it. The girls didnt speak english so I asked Susy (our local cafe girl) what the crap it could be...and she said dried fish...and I could get it from the DVD store. Cools! So I went around the corner to the DVD/Game/Candy/ what ever they had that day store and dropped 45 krowner on a bag of the stuff. I couldnt bring myself to try it until today and well....it is actually good. It tastes like dried imatation crab meat. Humm maybe this could be the new americain taste sensation... No more chips which are full of saturated fats and bad stuff...eat the fish!!!

~J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you *will* be bringing a bag or two of the stuff back with you right?

Jeaimehp said...

If I can get it through customs lol.