Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So Scarlett -- What have we learned??

A month or so ago I found this music video named "Yes we can" which features stars singing / speaking the words to an Obama speech. Well in the video Scarlett Johansson was singing her part which was kind of weird. I thought nothing of it until today I saw in iTunes the she had a CD out. I figured WTF and checked it out. Well--horrible absolutely horrible. She tried to cover Tom Waits songs which are odd on their own and are songs that only he can pull off. So when I saw that she only has a 1.5 star rating I start reading the reviews. OMG one of them actually calls it "Music to slits your wrists too" lol. Then I peak over at songs other users also bought and Bjork is one of the top hits. Um yeah....Scarlett stick to the big screen girlie lol.

~J

No comments: