Bookmark and Share

Monday, August 4, 2008

I punked out -- I got (sigh) -- A Palm Centro


Ok I wanted/still want an iPhone but I just couldn't afford the new plans. The other issue is the fact that I would be paying more with no 3G access in my area. And AT&T just plain sucks in general. I still love my iTouch and I hate I punked out but I had to get a new phone. So I check dear old Verizon Wireless out and settled on the Palm Centro. I refused to get a Windows Mobile based phone...absolutely refused which is why I didn't get a Treo. So the Palm OS is a bit old school but at least I don't have to worry about it crashing in the middle of a call. Actually it kind of makes me nostalgic because of the whole Windows 3.1 look lol. The really cool thing is I still have the apps I bought for my old Sony TH-55 Clie that is collecting dust in the corner. Warefare Incorporated shall live again lol. I will post how my "out of the box" experience is when it gets here.

~J

No comments: