Bookmark and Share

Friday, May 11, 2007

Dove Evolution -- See I told you she wasn't real


I gotta say this pretty crazy. The commercial does make a good point about why beauty conceptions are so screwed. I mean look at Oprah. We all remember her from the late 80's to early 90's. She was straight bama. Drop in a billion a boom you have a fairly attractive woman(maybe it is still just the money lol). but you know what I am saying. Cake on the makeup and tweak with Photoshop and anybody can look good. What happened to the natural beauties like my wife?? Why aren't they on TV and print media anymore? Maybe the true beautiful women have realized that a life like that is fake and so they don't go that route anymore. You know what? More power to them!!

(Dang Sony turning to the Lifetime channel at night has kicked up my estrogen levels lol)

No comments: