Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

House Update

Well folks it has been a long and hard weekend. All of our (My wife and I) stuff has been transplanted into the house. We can't quite stay there yet because the power isnt on, septic tank isnt in, bricking isnt done, plumbing isnt done, ......... But I have got to say I am so glad at least our stuff is in there. The town house has been spit shined and abandoned lol. That by itself was a huge undertaking. Yesterday (4/30/07) was horrible trying to get everything out and cleaned. Sony worked her booty off, and is paying for it today along with myself. But I digress. I want to send some huge thank yous out to a few people that really helped this come together. First and foremost, Marcus and Karren. Both of them are really our cousins but they are more like our brother and sister. They are also the ones responsible for our current FREE diggs at the Barclay Towers. Guys we love you and thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts. Also want to thank Dirk and Wesley, Uncle Johnny and Aunt Troy, Ma (Mrs. Cross), Grandma Cross, Chad, Shawn, Peaches, Deshawn, and Niche. I also wanna send a special thanks to Dave for covering my class when all hell broke lose on Monday. Guys and girls, thank you so very much. You all will have places of honor at our table come house warming day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snow?? is that SNOW???

Jeaimehp said...

Lol First of all thanks so much for the first posted comment ever. Much love on that one. And secondly, nope that isn't snow. That is the sand that is now in the ground for my septic tank. Yep that sand will never be clean again lol.