Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sitting in the AirPort

Ok so Friday (yep this past Friday) my boss comes up to me and is like your going to New York next Wednesday for training. Never mind the fact that I am already in training for some stuff that had been delayed for over a year and a half. So here I am sitting in the airport restaurant waiting for my flight when I realized I havent posted on my blog in a while because of all the craziness going on right now with work and school. So I figured a good old fashioned update session was in order.

1. BFF cut and ran - After over 15 years of friendship my oldest and dearest friend said "I have to let the past go" and hasn't talked to me again. Dont get me wrong I understand where she is coming from because she is trying to get her life together after some really crappy things have occurred. it has really rocked me to my core but I am trying to let it go. I wish her nothing but the best. I guess a life long friend just isn't something that really happens.

2. The house has been closed on and is officially mine and Sony's. That is right the paper work is signed and this huge weight should be off my shoulders, but I am finding it hard to let go. It seems like I have held on to that stress for so long I can't quite just chill about the whole thing and enjoy it. Sony is so happy about it but I hate that thing 3 has kind of taking away from it for her.

3. My mother-in-law has been diagnosed with stage 3 lymph-node cancer. The good news here is that it is highly treatable. After a few months of hardcore treatment lord willing she will be ok.

No comments: