Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

When your wife tells you you need to post--

House Construction Pictures
Ok guys and girls, it is totally my fault. The house final closing steps have been a bit crazy. First we are supposed to close Monday, then Wednesday, then Friday, then Wednesday again. Arghhh. On the positive side of things we finally have a drive way!!! And the back yard doesnt look like the moon anymore lol. Poor Sony though. She sunk the car down to the wheel wells our last day without a driveway. I mean all the way down lol. I got it out but good land girlie. Guys this has most definitely been a life lesson on patience but hopefully tomorrow it will all be over. Well accept the door in the bathroom and the glass wall, but the house will be in my name. Beyond that we are just trying to get settled. My mom is coming down for the first time this weekend now that it is safe enough for her to come with the new driveway and sidewalk. I am so excited. I think she is going to like it. I just hate she had to wait so long. Well I had better get back to unpacking. It will not be long till you hear from me again now that things have settled a bit.
Much love guys
~J

No comments: