Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Surreal Laundry Experience

Last night I was at a point in my dirty clothes in which action had to be taken lol. Honestly my new washer and dryer were supposed to be delivered and installed yesterday but or course it was delayed. Anyway I had to go was my clothes to get ready for my New York trip. I go down to the local spin rite place and I see something out of some kind of weird dream. White towels everywhere. I mean thousands of them and a truck full of more of them. Now hat in it self is a bit strange but the real crazy part was there were about 12 CO-EDs in there washing, drying, and folding them all. I mean blonde haired, short shorts and tank top type co-eds. I mean it was like the beginning of a bad penthouse letter or something. Now the funny part was the number of guys that suddenly had o wash their clothes lol. It was just strange but then again it may just be me. I decided to take a picture of it but I didnt want to freak them out or anything (like a car scaring a pack of birds lol) but there you go for my proof lol.

No comments: