Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New iMacs Whoot!! I'm so getting one --or 10--for the lab lol

So I was watching the text feed from the Apple Summer Press conference on Engadget. (I'm an Apple fan boy, what can I say lol) Brother Steve decided to revamp the entire iMac line. Now why this is so important to me is because I just got my boss to sign off on purchasing a few new 17" iMacs. Well brother Steve must have heard my prayer because he axed the 17" model and replaced it with a 20" model at the same rice point with improved specs!!! The other cool thing is the look. Aluminum and glass, I should repeat it like a Chinese monk aluminum and glass--aluminum and glass lol. The new iMac is the hotness and I'm getting one. High-ho diddly!!! Thanks Brother Steve and all hail Apple lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can already tell I'm going to hate that keyboard. It just looks... not right. Then again, I'm a clicky-key fan.

Jeaimehp said...

Don't talk about my precious. lol