Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3G for Jeaime lol -- Jebus rizes again lol

After much debate, I am getting a 3G iPhone....finally lol. I have been wanting an iPhone since last January but I just couldn't justify changing companies, paying $500 for the phone and paying 60 bucks for the plan. I just couldn't. Well after the wife telling me to shut up about it and to just get the phone and the price drop, it is so on lol. Unfortunately I will be out of the country release day but the second I get back I am so getting my phone. The catch is now I have this 16Gb iTouch that is just a month old that cost the same as my soon to be 16Gb 3G iPhone. [WTF They are so gonna have to do something about that price difference. I mean I know the iPhone is subsidized now but that is gonna cut into those iTouch sales just a bit. ] Maybe Apple will give me some kind of credit or at minimum I might be able to convince my wife to let go of her nano witch is not very likely lol. I guess my iTouch is eBay bound lol.

~J

No comments: