Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 6, 2008

I will be staying at the Hotel Hvide Falk

The Hotel Hvide Falk is located in Ilulissat Greenland. I am really starting to worry now that the date is only two weeks away. Although I think I have done all I can to prepare there is just still that sense of unpredictable chaos that awaits me. Sitting here in this 90 degree heat doesn't exactly allow you to picture yourself there either. Temperature there is in the 30's to 40's this time of year so that is another adjustment along with altitude change I am going to have to mentally prepare myself for. Dont get me wrong I am excited and looking forward to accomplishing the first goal of the Polar Grid Project, but I am just being a worry wort.

Anywho I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good way for me to document this trip. I really want to add GPS points to my pictures and keep a daily online journal if I can. I will have internet access but I want to do this the best way. I am all ears!!

~J

No comments: