Bookmark and Share

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tweaked my ankle on hike

So today we were off because the airport was closed. We all decided to take this 6 Km trail to see the Yackosloven Glacier. I was all pumped till we hit this area I lovingly call ankle twister alley about 3 Km in. Yep...it happened and yes I cried lol. Just kidding but I did turn beat red. The funny part is I saw the spot and decided it would probably be a problem so I carefully, gentally, rolled my ankle. I dont think it is broken just a bad srang but it did go pop. Eric helped me hobble my way back to the hotel where cold water, elevating the leg and pain pills have fill my day off. If I am still in this much pain in the morning I am going to hit the local hospital. I can move it though so I think it will be ok. At least I got some pretty sweet picts with I will post a bit later.

No comments: