Bookmark and Share

Sunday, June 8, 2008

F-ing 360 Red Ringed me.....Again

I just wanted to get on GTA IV and do a bit of killing before Dirk's cookout and my 360 Red lighted me. though I have an extended warranty with Best Buy this will be the second time I have had to use it. The first time the problem happened a week after I bought it. Now right before I am supposed to take it to Greenland. I would have been so freaking pissed if this had happened in Greenland. My wife brought up a good point thought...."it is a Microsoft Product" lol. I hope this is the last time I have this problem thought cause my extended warranty runs out in November. (Hmm I wonder if I will get one of the new pros with HDMI out of this!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, what you'll get is your first 360 back as a refurb. lolol.