Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last item purchased -- Canon S5 IS (Yeah I changed my mind lol)

I know people are sick of hearing me talk about it but I finally bought the camera for my trick. I decided on the Canon S5 IS after all. [Hear me out before you start freaking Dirk or start jumping up and down Lance lol.] "See what had happened was..." I was really trigger shy on buying the SX100 for some reason. Well the time was up so I needed to make a decision. I was comparing the two cameras when I saw something I hadn't thought of, the SX100 does not have a view finder. The reason this is so important to me is because in low battery circumstances you can always switch over to squeeze the last bit of charge out of your AA batteries. Secondly I thought about the fact that I want to make some video blog entries and the swing out screen just makes all the sense in the world at that point. The other thing is that Circuit City had it on sale for $299. So I figured don't cheap out and I got the camera. I also picked up a 4Gb SDHC card. I hope it was worth the extra cash. Now watch Dirk say "Meh.." to that one lol. So anyway that was my purchase. Tomorrow gonna post a couple picks of my gear and maybe even a vid but we will see.

No comments: